Vi søker kajakkguide – 2021
Valldal Naturopplevingar merged with Uteguiden in 2020. We are the leading outdoor adventure company in the region.
We are looking for a person for the position as kayaking guide at our base in Valldal. The position is seasonal and will be from June to September 2021.
As kayaking guide at Valldal Naturopplevingar, you`ll be in charge for guiding sea kayak tours, courses and rental. You will work closely together with the rest of the guide team.
Your tasks will be:
- Guiding day trips
- Repair and maintenance
- Develop yourself and the company
You need the following qualification:
- Experience from sea kayaking – minimum Teknikkurs hav (NPF)
- Valid 16-hour first aid course
- Nature and environmental knowledge
- Driving license class B
- Speak fluent Norwegian and English
It`s an advantage if you have:
- Aktivitetsleder hav (NPF)
- Other sea kayak qualification (BCU, ISKGA, ACA)
- Hiking and sport climbing qualification
- Hospitality & tourism education
- Experience from the tourism business
- Speak other language than Norwegian and English
- Good interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Enthusiastic, flexible and loyal
- Customer focused and service minded
- Always looking for improvement and high quality
What you can expect
As a guide with Valldal Naturopplevingar you can expect to work a average of 100-hour pr. month if you are available, shows enthusiasm and flexibility. As a part of our experienced guide team you will have access to the company’s multiple outfitter deals. The right person who are willing to commit for multiple years, will be awarded with becoming part of our guide training and educational program.
Together with Valldal Aktivitetspark, we offer our guides housing in shared accommodation at a low rate (in 2020 – approx. 1300, – NOK pr. month). All guides have their own room and share bathroom, toilet, kitchen and living room. Cleaning of own and common rooms, plus contributions to household expenses is expected.
If you would like to be our new guide, send a short application and a CV as pdf-files by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . Diplomas and other papers must be brought if interview.
Work place: Valldal, Møre og Romsdal county, Norway
Work regulation: Seasonal position
Last application date: 1st of february 2021
Start date: June 2021
For more information:
Erlend K. Ringstad, site-manager
Phone: +47 900 14 035